GUIDELINES ON COMPLETING THE JAMAICAN DIASPORA UL (JDUK) MEMBERSHIP FORM
To enable a quick and accurate entry of your registration details please:
- Use a ballpoint pen with black or dark blue ink to complete the form.
- Write in allocated spaces on the form and ensure numbers/letters avoid contact with box edges.
- Print your responses firmly and neatly using BLOCK CAPITALS for all entries other than your email address.
- Contact and Personal details: Enter your full name, home/business address (including post code), telephones (mobile and landline) numbers and an email address.
- Enter your date of birth on the form as follows:- dd/mm/yyyy
- You are considered a Jamaican if you fit any of the following categories:
|Jamaican by Birth||Jamaican by Descent||Jamaican by Marriage||Jamaican by Naturalization|
|You were born in Jamaica||Your parent(s) or grandparent(s) were born or are descendants of Jamaica||You are married to a Jamaican and accepted his/her nationality||Legally acquiring Jamaican Citizenship and Nationality|
- Occupation: Enter your job or areas of expertise/skill. If you are retired please state your last job.
- MEMBERSHIP TYPE: There are two membership types: adult/student/senior citizen. MUST produce proof of identification (with expiry date)
- (Student -from a recognised body such as a school/college/university)
- (Senior citizen – local authority or transport authority)
- 4. PAYMENT METHODS: Payment can be made using any of the following methods:-
- i) Cash – only paid to a Regional Co-ordinator. (Please ensure you obtain a dated receipt)
- ii) Cheque – Please make your cheque payable to “The Jamaican Diaspora UK”.
Write your name and address on the reverse of your cheque and enclose with your membership form to the address below.
iii) To pay online by Bank Transfer, please use the following account information details.
- Bank: Lloyds TSB Milton Keynes
Account Name: Jamaican Diaspora UK
Sort Code: 30-15-53 Account Number: 00883005
Payment Reference: ‘First initial – Your surname –DD-MM-YY’
- Submitting the Membership Form: – Please return your completed form with payment or payment confirmation to the email address below. You may also choose to submit your form to a JDUK Regional Co-ordinator.
POSTAL ADDRESS: – JDUK Membership c/o ACNA Community Centre 31 Hungerhill Road, St Ann’s Nottingham NG3 4NB
Next Step: Once your membership form and payment have been received and processed, you will be sent an Information Pack. Your pack will include your membership number along with key contacts in your region such as the Regional Co-ordinator and interest Groups leaders and a calendar of events across the UK. If you require any further information please do not hesitate to get in touch. Thank you for your interest in Jamaican Diaspora UK